1. Object Data Type. This type possesses key-value pairs of which the key acts as a string with a value of any data type.
2. Symbol Data Type. If you are looking to create unique object identifiers, this type is for you. This is a unique primitive value.
3. Undefined Data Type. This special type means that value is not assigned. When a value is not initialized but declared, an undefined value is used to the variable.
4. Null Data Type. This only possesses one value which is the null.
5. String Data Type. This represents textual data in a sequence of zero or more characters.
6. Boolean Data Type. This possesses two values, true, and false.
7. BigInt Data Type. This primitive data type represents arbitrary precision with its integers.
8. Number Data Type. Last but not least, this type uses the format that represents floating-point numbers and integers.