You need to know the fundamental commands needed for your Python journey so that you can use this programming language effortlessly in the future. Here are the important commands you need to learn.
1. Understanding and Using Variables. Variables are used in storing data and these are also always present during data operations.
2. Displaying the print() method in the output. Learn to print coded messages using Python. Your command line reflects the output.
3. Learning the input command. This will make your language interactive and fun.
4. Taking control of the program flow by implementing logic with else, if, and elif. These commands are conditional control systems as they change the programs based on conditions.
5. Using the for Loop programming command. This is the most common loop control statement in Python which should be familiarized.
6. Defining functions with def. You can reuse your codes using functions through a “def” keyword.
7. Using class keywords to create classes. Classes in python are used to create object blueprints and this programming language supports programming that is full of objects.
After practicing each of these commands, programming will soon be a piece of cake for you.